So here are the deets (from the VBA blog):
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So I’ll start with the hard part first. The 7 things about myself:
- I’m vegan first for the animals, next for the planet and lastly for my health (I stole this from Holise @ CyberWhaleWarraior b/c it’s my veganism in a nutshell)
- I eat way too much chocolate (see number 1).
- I love vegan baked goods (see number 1).
- I sometimes wish that a zombie apocalypse would happen.
- Nerd I am.
- Self proclaimed clean freak.
- The one superpower I wish I possessed was the ability to freeze time.
Alright, now onto the the versatile vegan bloggers. These vegan bloggers not only blog about good eats, but also about knitting, yoga, art, traveling, 5K’s, fashion,marathons, music, crafts and well, other versatile things. In no particular order:
- Vegan Sparkles
- ASTIG Vegan
- Feast your eyes on my veg
- The Adventures of Vegan Charlie
- The Peaceful Pantry
- Typical House Cat
- Former Fish Taco Fanatic
- Rachel in Veganland
- Emerging Vegan Sistah
- I Will Be Vegan
- Nina and the Heartbeat
- No Food with a Face
- Vegan Flower