You will need:
- store bought or homemade crunchy vegan cookies
- freshly cut strawberries and bananas
- store bought or homemade vegan chocolate pudding (we made ours by blending together extra firm silken tofu, cocoa powder, sugar, a little soymilk and a touch of vanilla extract….sorry I don’t have exact measurements as I just kinda add a little here and there and use my mouth to judge!)
- Finely crush up some of the cookies and pack a layer of it into the bottom of a bowl or cup.
- Put down a layer of pudding.
- Put down a layer of bananas and strawberries.
- Repeat 2 and 3 for as many layers as you want!
- Top with pudding and crumbled cookie bits.
- Eat and enjoy!
Try it with vanilla pudding, different fruits, different cookies. The variations are endless!
Since we were primarily focused on getting a quick yummy dessert into our bellies, we didn’t focus on presentation. If you wanna show off the parfait layers and make it all fancy put it in a clear wine glass and add a sprig of fresh mint.
Oh, and these are the cookies we used. We found them at the Asian market and were happily surprised that they were vegan.